Kimi Raikkonen told about the return to SauberJanuary 4, 2019
The famous Finnish racer Kimi Raikkonen shared his expectations on cooperation with the Sauber team, which debuted 18 years ago.
The world champion in Formula 1 2007 said in an interview with the publication Crash, which is looking forward to the new season with the former team. “I know that in many ways Sauber will be different from Ferrari, but this does not mean that my goal will change. Here I can fully concentrate on the competition. ”
Raikkonen expressed the hope that working together will benefit both the team and the rider himself and in the future they will have the strength to succeed in F-1.
“A good presentiment made me return to Sauber; I had not yet thought about plans for the season. We need to test new cars and understand how to work with them. There we will see from what positions we should start working. ”
The racer himself plans to enjoy the races in the Swiss team and seems very pleased with such career changes. In contrast, Toto Wolf believes that Formula 1 will lose a lot with the departure of Kimi from Ferrari.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista