Kimi Raikkonen: I was mistaken and paid for itSeptember 8, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen crashed the car in the final qualification in Monza and after the session admitted his mistake.
Kimi Raikkonen: “I do not think that this incident is somehow connected with the features of the track – I made a mistake and paid for it. It happens. I have not the best position to start, but let’s see what awaits us. I hope that the weather forecast for tomorrow will be confirmed, and in changing conditions, we will have a chance.
Chaos at the end of the qualification? I do not care. I did not participate in this ”
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options