Kimi Raikkonen: I was mistaken and paid for itSeptember 8, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen crashed the car in the final qualification in Monza and after the session admitted his mistake.
Kimi Raikkonen: “I do not think that this incident is somehow connected with the features of the track – I made a mistake and paid for it. It happens. I have not the best position to start, but let’s see what awaits us. I hope that the weather forecast for tomorrow will be confirmed, and in changing conditions, we will have a chance.
Chaos at the end of the qualification? I do not care. I did not participate in this ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily