Killer Volkswagen Tiguan with fuel efficient engine appears in ChinaFebruary 10, 2021
The sales of the new Haima 6P crossover have started on the Chinese market.
The new Haima 6P crossover went on sale in the Chinese market. The hybrid newest car with an economical engine is positioned in the country as the “killer” of the German VW Tiguan model, but it is too early to draw conclusions, because it is not clear how much it will be in demand among consumers.
The Haima 6P has three-tiered front optics, a set of blue elements, and a honeycomb grille that has a border in the same shade. The overall dimensions of the model are as follows – 4.41 / 1.82, / 1.63 m.
The list of equipment of the model includes a touchscreen of a multimedia system, a virtual instrument panel, climate control and more. In the cabin, we note the presence of two “washers” at once, which are responsible for the choice of the transmission and driving modes.
The Haima 6P is powered by a hybrid unit based on a 1.2-liter internal combustion engine, paired with a 7-speed automatic with two clutches. The crossover accelerates from zero to hundreds in 7.5 seconds.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts