KIA XCeed gets a budget versionFebruary 17, 2020
Kia launches the new available version of ComfortLine for XCeed.
2,000 euros will be deducted from the previous base price of 29,995 euros. As a result, of course, part of the standard KIA XCeed equipment will be removed. For example, with ComfortLine, 16-inch wheels will replace the 18-inch kit from DynamicLine. Standard air conditioning also receives manual control, instead of automatic with two zones. The entry-level XCeed also gets a slightly smaller multimedia screen (8 inches instead of 10.25) without standard navigation.
For DAB +, a rain sensor and parking sensors in the rear bumper, Kia also redirects the customer to DynamicLine. Now it looks a little boring at ComfortLine, but with a rear view camera, cruise control, automatic LED lighting around and various chrome details inside and out, this is certainly not a problem. Under the hood, KIA puts the 120 hp T-GDi. XCeed ComfortLine is now available for sale.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform