Kia will update Carnival minivan by 2020February 17, 2019
The Korean automaker Kia announced the imminent update of the Carnival minivan. No more than a year left to wait for the novelty – it will be released in early 2020.
As stated in the official statement, the presentation of the model will take place in India at the end of 2019. However, the car will not be available until 2020. The leadership of the Korean concern expect that the updated Carnival will be able to press the current winner of the first place – the Japanese minivan Toyota Innova Crysta.
It is expected that Kia Carnival will surpass its main competitor in the segment in size and equipment.
The technical characteristics of the novelty are kept secret. It is only known that for Indian customers a minivan will be equipped with a 2.2-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 199 hp and a torque of 441 Nm.
We will remind that earlier the Kia management announced the postponement of the start of sales of the cheaper KIA Sportage with the turbo engine to March.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air