Kia will show a powerful electric car in 2021February 18, 2020
The South Korean corporation has announced a productive and inexpensive electric car, which is due out in 2021.
The Halo electric model is designed to change the perception of the Korean company. Currently, in the model range of the brand there are two electric cars: Soul EV and Niro EV.
The novelty will be built on the basis of the conceptual version of the “Kia” Imagine, which is a 4-door located between crossovers and sedans. With this idea, the automaker will be able to remove the border between the current segments. The electric car will be developed on a platform created by experts from Hyundai and Rimac.
The novelty will cost less than Tesla, Mercedes-Benz and BMW, while the cruising range is at least 500 kilometers, and it takes about 20 minutes to charge up to 80%.
- The new Volkswagen Viloran minivan becomes a bestseller
- Kia praises its new K5, saying it’s faster than the BMW 330i
- There are pictures of the new hybrid supercar McLaren
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 prototype spotted in tests
- New Lincoln Aviator to replace Continental sedan