Kia will resume work in SlovakiaApril 1, 2020
Starting April 6, the Korean brand plant will begin operating normally.
The Korean company Kia is going to open its plant in Slovakia on April 6, as it was planned in advance. Note that downtime was introduced after March 23 amid an outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
Recall that most auto companies have suspended their factories in the United States, EU countries. As for Slovakia, in addition to the Kia plant, Volkswagen production was stopped here and the simple one lasted until April 9th.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines