Kia will resume work in SlovakiaApril 1, 2020
Starting April 6, the Korean brand plant will begin operating normally.
The Korean company Kia is going to open its plant in Slovakia on April 6, as it was planned in advance. Note that downtime was introduced after March 23 amid an outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
Recall that most auto companies have suspended their factories in the United States, EU countries. As for Slovakia, in addition to the Kia plant, Volkswagen production was stopped here and the simple one lasted until April 9th.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors