Kia will close the plant in America again on March 30March 25, 2020
Korean company suspends production in Georgia.
Due to supply problems that emerged amid the coronavirus pandemic, Kia Motors America is forced to suspend production again at its facility in Georgia. Note that previously the company has already stopped production at this enterprise.
At this enterprise, the company manufactures Kia Optima, Sorento and Telluride cars. The plant will be suspended from March 30 to April 13. In addition, during the downtime, the enterprise will carry out the planned equipment upgrade.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires