Kia will close the plant in America again on March 30March 25, 2020
Korean company suspends production in Georgia.
Due to supply problems that emerged amid the coronavirus pandemic, Kia Motors America is forced to suspend production again at its facility in Georgia. Note that previously the company has already stopped production at this enterprise.
At this enterprise, the company manufactures Kia Optima, Sorento and Telluride cars. The plant will be suspended from March 30 to April 13. In addition, during the downtime, the enterprise will carry out the planned equipment upgrade.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos