Kia will change the emblem before the end of this yearAugust 26, 2020
Korean brand KIA will reveal its own new badge later this year. First of all, it will receive an electric car, which will debut in April next year. This was reported by TheKoreanCarBlog agency.
It should be mentioned that the press shared the debut patent images of the new logo of the Korean brand back in 2019. At the same time, information appeared that an inextricably linked combination of three letters – “K”, “I” and “A” would come to replace the traditional “oval”.
There is no information about the purpose of using this emblem at the moment, however, it is assumed that it will be received by both electric vehicles, hybrids, and standard cars with classic internal combustion engines.
At the same time, official data on the upcoming rebranding of KIA has not yet appeared, for this reason all that remains is to wait for news from the Korean company.
In addition, it was recently noted that the first KIA electric car should appear next spring. Thus, the new car of the Korean brand will debut a few months after the appearance of the electric Hyundai 45.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets