Kia will bring a stylish electric show car to GenevaFebruary 21, 2019
The design of the prototype should tell about the emotional approach to electrification
Kia showed the first image of the electric concept, with which the brand will tell about the emotional approach to electrification. When you look at the show car, “the pulse is increasing,” says chief designer Kia Motors Europe
The concept style was developed by the European design center Kia in Frankfurt. Guillaume explains that car design is something exciting and stunning, and there is no reason to change the approach to the development of style just because the car has become electric.
In the photo you can see a car with extended wheel arches, muscular hood, glowing logo and unusual head optics with edging. Information about the power plant yet.
In addition to the electric show car, Kia will show the off-road version of the Kia Ceed – Xceed in Geneva. On the eve, the company published an early sketch of the novelty on the Web, but also did not reveal any details about the novelty.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily