Kia unveiled crossover Kia SonetJanuary 5, 2020
The Korean company will soon introduce a new model.
At the Auto Expo Auto Show in India, Kia Presents its New Sonet Budget Crossover The day before, representatives of the brand declassified details about the characteristics of the new items, and also called the vehicle configuration.
The new Kia Sonet will receive 1.0- and 1.6-liter engines with 83 and 123 horsepower respectively, as well as a version with a 1.4-liter 90-horsepower turbodiesel. In addition, the crossover will be equipped with a 1.0-liter turbo engine with a return of 120 hp. The first two power plants are combined with a manual transmission or CVT, and the second with a 7-speed preselective gearbox. Drive – front.
Budget Sonet is an analogue of the Hyundai Venue, while the exterior of the novelty differs dramatically. The front of the body in many ways echoes another new Korean brand – Seltos, and the rear has rectangular lights.
The equipment list will include six airbags, climate control or air conditioning depending on the configuration, engine start button, as well as a stabilization system and an assistant to prevent frontal collisions.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos