Kia Telluride recognized as Car of the YearApril 9, 2020
Recently it became known that the Kia Telluride model was declared the world Car of the Year 2020, while bypassing the Mazda 3 and Mazda CX-30.
However, despite the fact that the car is a model only for the American market, he was able to impress the judges of World Car of the Year, including the chief editor of Auto Express, this was enough to get this title.
Also, in double success for Kia, the new Soul EV was called the best city car, beating the MINI Electric and Volkswagen T-Cross models. Also, Taycan was able to get two awards at once, having won the titles World Performance Car of the Year and World Luxury Car of the Year.
Accepting the award from Kia, the British leader said: “We are delighted with this award – we all needed good news now, in this difficult time.”
“Kia Telluride has become the most important model for us, as this category of SUVs is still the second largest segment in the United States,” said the head of the company.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future