KIA Telluride received five stars for safetyJuly 25, 2019
The renowned agency IIHS has given the highest security rating to a new flagship from the Koreans. The model has earned good grades on crash tests, as well as many points for a full-time set of security systems.
Insurance Institute of Road Safety IIHS on the eve of a full-fledged serial test KIA Telluride. The largest SUV from the Korean brand has earned the highest safety rating.
A short video appeared on the YouTube channel of the Insurance Institute with a demonstration of side impact testing, and judging by the published photos, there was no great danger for the driver and passenger. Airbags worked perfectly, saving the head from major injuries.
In addition, the institute carried out a rollover test, a frontal collision with full and partial overlap, and also tested the operation of active safety systems, including an automatic emergency stop system. By the way, it is already installed in the basic version.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year