Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition debuts this summerJuly 15, 2020
Kia Telluride in a special version of Nightfall Edition will be available this summer. This was announced on Tuesday, July 14, the press service of the Korean brand.
A special Nightfall Edition modification will be available for EX AWD trim levels with Premium, SX AWD and SX with Prestige. As the name implies, the special version is characterized by the presence of many black accents.
So, a black shade is used on the grille, emblems, roof rails, lower door moldings, around ducts and lights. Cars in a special modification will receive 20-inch wheels, also painted black.
At the same time, the Korean manufacturer will offer a special option in other shades, such as Wolf Gray, Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper and Dark Moss.
Like the rest of the Telluride versions, Nightfall Edition comes with a 3.8-liter V6 engine with 291 hp. and 355 Nm of torque. Together with the motor, an 8-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system function.
The cost of Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition is not currently unveiled.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version