Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition debuts this summerJuly 15, 2020
Kia Telluride in a special version of Nightfall Edition will be available this summer. This was announced on Tuesday, July 14, the press service of the Korean brand.
A special Nightfall Edition modification will be available for EX AWD trim levels with Premium, SX AWD and SX with Prestige. As the name implies, the special version is characterized by the presence of many black accents.
So, a black shade is used on the grille, emblems, roof rails, lower door moldings, around ducts and lights. Cars in a special modification will receive 20-inch wheels, also painted black.
At the same time, the Korean manufacturer will offer a special option in other shades, such as Wolf Gray, Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper and Dark Moss.
Like the rest of the Telluride versions, Nightfall Edition comes with a 3.8-liter V6 engine with 291 hp. and 355 Nm of torque. Together with the motor, an 8-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system function.
The cost of Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition is not currently unveiled.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air