KIA Telluride named SUV of the YearNovember 24, 2019
The KIA Telluride SUV won the “Offroad SUV 2020” contest according to the authoritative American automotive publication MotorTrend. The jury compared various models by a set of indicators, among which the price / quality ratio was very important.
Previously, no model in the history of the KIA brand won a competition in the MotorTrend magazine. The jury consisted of experts from the magazine and two specially invited reputable experts.
Applicant models were evaluated from the point of view of many indicators that are important for a car, including safety, economy, value for money, design, technical side, functionality and driving performance. It is worth noting that the KIA Telluride SUV is designed exclusively for the US market.
Telluride is equipped with a 3.8-liter V6 power unit with a capacity of 295 hp. An 8-speed automatic transmission is used as the transmission, and all-wheel drive is offered as an option.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid