Kia Stinger will be updated and become more powerfulApril 15, 2020
Kia is preparing a significant update for the Stinger sports liftback, which will become more powerful in the top version, as well as receive an upgraded multimedia complex. The car will premiere this summer, according to the South Korean publication Top Rider.
So, the top-end GT modification will be equipped with a modified 3.3-liter engine with two turbines, the output of which will increase from the current 370 forces and 510 Nm of torque to 385 liters. from. and 520 Newton meters.
Appearance will also undergo some changes. The updated liftback can be distinguished from its predecessor thanks to modernized bumpers, other front optics, as well as taillights, which visually combine the new LED line. A fully digital dashboard will appear in the cabin, and the current eight-inch multimedia screen will be replaced with a 10.25-inch monitor.
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green
- Mini has prepared stylish special editions for two of its bestsellers
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy