Kia spoke about the off-road capabilities of the new SorentoJuly 23, 2020
Dealers will receive the latest generation of KIA Sorento this year. The novelty is equipped with the Terrain Mode function, focused on optimizing the algorithm for the operation of the motor.
Terrain Mode will provide a set of configurations for the movement of the model on different surfaces. According to the manufacturer, such a system will provide the highest off-road potential in the history of the cross.
To control the system, a special rotating Mode Select controller will be installed in the cabin. After switching to the desired mode, the system will automatically adjust the engine.
When the “Snow” mode is activated, the torque will be evenly redistributed between the wheels, and shifting will occur more often, keeping the engine speed at a reduced level.
The “Dirt” mode will ensure the operation of the engine at increased speeds, the torque will be distributed smoothly. Finally, the Sand mode will maintain an even distribution of torque and heavy braking on each wheel.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura