Kia Sorento without rear lights experienced in the NurburgringJuly 4, 2019
The Korean company usually develops and tests its models in Korea, but lately more and more models are being taken to the Nurburgring track in order to conduct one of the testing stages there.
This is the case with the new Sorento, which is currently being tested on the track. He received an updated front grille, narrower LED headlights, which are located under the hood line. The angle of the side windows reminds of Proceed. In the back, you can see the missing taillights.
If we talk about the lineup of engines, Kia Sorento will get a 2.2-liter diesel engine that will work with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Initially, only this engine will be available, later a 2.0-liter CRDi, supplemented by a “soft” hybrid system, and a 2.5-liter turbocharged engine, which will provide up to 300 hp, may be available. There may be a hybrid version with a plug-in.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers