Kia Sonet commercial sample photographed in IndiaAugust 12, 2020
The affordable Kia Sonet cross will only appear on sale after a couple of weeks, however, judging by the photos published by Indianautosblog, cars are already found in India.
Testing of commercial vehicles is carried out to detect problems in the assembly. Captured here, the Sonet also has an optional GT kit with red exterior details, sports bumper, dark interior and more.
As you can see from the pictures, the body contours actually play in the light, visually increasing the size of the car with a length of 4 meters. As for the interior of the novelty, here you can note that a half-liter plastic bottle fits perfectly into the door pocket, at the same time, the shallow fit allows you to get it without any problems.
It should be mentioned that crosses will appear on the car market, initially only in India, towards the end of 2020.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype