Kia showed Seltos before the premiereJune 19, 2019
The debut of the new crossover is scheduled for June 20, after which it will go on sale throughout the world in the next few months. Meanwhile, Kia has released the Seltos videoteaser, which reveals some of its features.
The company previously reported that the name Seltos comes from Greek mythology. Seltos is the son of Hercules, but Kia replaced the first letter with S to emphasize the sporty character and emphasis on speed. However, there is no point in waiting for records from a new crossover.
Kia Seltos will get a sporty design with a wide front grille in the “nose of a tiger” style, horizontal headlights and taillights visually expand the crossover.
The company noted that the model was designed for technically savvy millennials, so the multimedia system was equipped with a 10.25-inch display.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars