Kia showed Seltos before the premiereJune 19, 2019
The debut of the new crossover is scheduled for June 20, after which it will go on sale throughout the world in the next few months. Meanwhile, Kia has released the Seltos videoteaser, which reveals some of its features.
The company previously reported that the name Seltos comes from Greek mythology. Seltos is the son of Hercules, but Kia replaced the first letter with S to emphasize the sporty character and emphasis on speed. However, there is no point in waiting for records from a new crossover.
Kia Seltos will get a sporty design with a wide front grille in the “nose of a tiger” style, horizontal headlights and taillights visually expand the crossover.
The company noted that the model was designed for technically savvy millennials, so the multimedia system was equipped with a 10.25-inch display.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published