Kia Seltos updated and acquired the flagship modification of GravityJuly 3, 2020
Kia has updated the Seltos compact cross for South Korea. Restyling did not affect the appearance of the model, but expanded the equipment and added a new flagship variation with the original design.
Now, the Seltos 2021 model year for the Korean market has a standard system for preventing frontal collisions and warning about forgotten passengers in the back seat, and an infotainment complex with a 10.25-inch touch screen is offered even in the initial configuration.
In addition, the Korean cross got the flagship version of Gravity – such cars have unique 18-inch wheels, an original radiator grill with chrome elements, silver mirrors and a 2-color interior decoration.
The engine range, in turn, has not changed: in the local market, the Seltos engine range includes a 177-horsepower gas turbo four 1.6-liter and a 136-horsepower 1.6-liter turbocharged diesel. As the transmission, a 7-band 7DCT robotic transmission is used. The drive is offered both front and full.
Seltos 2021 model year stands at 19.34 – 25.28 million won
In addition, KIA has previously introduced a new generation K5 sedan. Production of new items will be established at the American enterprise of the Korean brand. The cost of the car has not yet been disclosed.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery