Kia Seltos sold 6,200 copiesSeptember 2, 2019
Despite the fact that the mass production of the Korean novelty started only at the beginning of last month, dealers managed to sell a significant number of cars.
In early August, the first production copy of the Kia Seltos crossover came off the Indian conveyor of the brand, and the official start of sales was only given on August 22. However, for a week and a half, when the model appeared in dealerships, it was possible to realize 6.2 thousand copies of the crossover.
The company began accepting orders for Seltos on July 16, but many dealers began informally pre-ordering much earlier. At the launch event, the company announced that it had collected more than 35,000 orders for the Seltos SUV, of which about 20% was made online through the Kia website. Kia Motors will add two new top-end Seltos variants in the coming months.
In addition to Seltos, Kia also plans to launch about four new models at its plant in Indian Anantapur, Andra Pradesh, in the next couple of years.
Kia Seltos will be available in 8 different trim levels. Kia Seltos will be equipped with diesel engines starting from the basic version of HTE and up to HTX +.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web