KIA Seltos became the sales record holderAugust 2, 2020
Car sales started 11 months ago, and interest in it continues to grow.
KIA Seltos sets new sales records. Recall that the model entered the Indian car market at the end of last summer. For 11 months, KIA Seltos has been purchased more than 100 thousand times, which makes it an absolute bestseller. The result could have been even more impressive were it not for the coronavirus epidemic.
In the Indian market, the KIA Seltos is available with three powerplant options – a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine with 115 hp, a 1.4-liter turbo engine capable of producing 130 hp, and a diesel engine with a displacement of 1 , 5 liters.
5,128 new cars fell under the recall campaign due to a defect in the steering column.
In the meantime, the updated KIA Stinger was noticed on the roads without camouflage at all, which indicates the imminent premiere of the new product. Note that the external changes turned out to be quite insignificant, but the Stinger motor range has been completely updated.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration