Kia revealed the new MohaveAugust 21, 2019
Kia published the first photos of the next-generation Mohave large serial SUV. The launch of the model in the home South Korean market will take place in September 2019, and then it will reach other countries.
In general, the novelty turned out to be similar to the Mohave Masterpiece concept car, which was presented in March this year at the motor show in Seoul. The main differences between the prototype and the commercial vehicle are the design of the radiator grill, the shape of the exterior mirror housings, as well as the tailgate and fog lights.
At the same time, the serial SUV received the same four-section LED headlights and a new Mohave logo that replaced the classic Kia logo.
According to preliminary data, in South Korea, the new Kia Mohave will be offered with a three-liter V6 turbodiesel developing 260 liters. with. and 560 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV