Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021October 24, 2020
The Korean company has postponed the premiere of the updated Sportage.
This new generation crossover was supposed to debut in the first half of this year, but this did not happen, and the date was postponed to April 2021. The main reason for the postponement of the premiere of the novelty was the appointment of Yi-sung Chung to the post of chairman of the board of Hyundai Motor Group, who has already met with KIA designers and engineers more than once. Note that the new head of the company flatly refused to compromise in the case of the named crossover. The top manager insisted that the production version be uncompromising in terms of design and technical equipment.
Hyundai Motor Group is known to have strengthened its quality control, which significantly influenced the implementation and approval of projects at all stages, including development and testing in a virtual environment.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.