Kia Optima Sportswagon PHEV will cost from £ 34,995January 5, 2019
Soon the company will begin selling the updated hybrid, which will receive a small restyling and additional trim options. Now the company has called the cost for the UK market.
KIA introduced the 2019 model year Optima Sportswagon Plug-In. Judging by the presented images, the novelty has received revised front bumper, new LED optics, another DRL design, as well as new 17-inch branded alloy wheels with a diamond cut.
In addition, the restyled hybrid will receive a new complete set PHEV Plus. This version will receive leather trim, panoramic sunroof, Smart High Beam Assist system, electric tailgate, ventilated front seats, wireless charging for the phone, Around View Monitor circular review system and much more.
In technical terms, the car remained unchanged. The 2019 Optima Sportswagon PHEV is still able to drive about 50 km on electric propulsion, and at the heart of the system is a 2.0-liter engine with 152 power. The total power is 200 horsepower and 375 Nm of torque.
For £ 34,995, the company offers a basic version, with a good warranty package for up to seven years or 160,000 kilometers. In Russia, the model is not represented.
Meanwhile, the South Korean brand decided to present special versions for its Kia Stonic Mixx and Picanto Wave models. It is assumed that this will fuel interest in the company in the UK, where they will be sold.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers