Kia Optima GT photos posted onlineDecember 16, 2019
Today we have photos of the new generation Kia K5, code-named JL3, which were first shot using the top of the GT package.
The Optima GT has already been launched in South Korea with a more aggressive design, the latest technology and safety features, as well as environmental features like Solar Roof.
Unfortunately, we cannot see much of the new design due to the full-fledged camouflage, which hides many elements of the front and rear, but we can assume that the front view has a much more aggressive design compared to the usual K5.
The new Optima GT in its US specification will have 2 different turbo engines and will use 3 different transmissions. The 1.6T will be available with two power levels, while one will have an 8-speed AT and the other with a 7-speed dual-clutch.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires