Kia Optima GT photos posted onlineDecember 16, 2019
Today we have photos of the new generation Kia K5, code-named JL3, which were first shot using the top of the GT package.
The Optima GT has already been launched in South Korea with a more aggressive design, the latest technology and safety features, as well as environmental features like Solar Roof.
Unfortunately, we cannot see much of the new design due to the full-fledged camouflage, which hides many elements of the front and rear, but we can assume that the front view has a much more aggressive design compared to the usual K5.
The new Optima GT in its US specification will have 2 different turbo engines and will use 3 different transmissions. The 1.6T will be available with two power levels, while one will have an 8-speed AT and the other with a 7-speed dual-clutch.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests