Kia Niro spotted during road testsJanuary 23, 2021
Carscoops recently shared spy photos of a prototype of the upcoming Kia Niro compact crossover, inspired by the HabaNiro concept.
Recall that the first prototype of this model was seen about a month ago. Judging by the spy photos, the concept is completely covered with a dense camouflage film, but you can note that the car body is painted in a gray shade.
It is worth mentioning that the debut of the concept model HabaNiro marked as an electric look into the future of the Korean corporation Kia. It was designed by the brand’s design studio in California and featured a tough style with futuristic accents.
The recently spotted test prototype features low headlights and taillights. In addition, the Korean company decided to cover the rear window and hood with masking tape, so you can expect some changes here.
The Niro is expected to increase its wheelbase and shorten the overhangs. In turn, there are no details about the technical equipment at the moment. The new model is expected to debut this year.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web