Kia Launches Electric Car Subscription ServiceMarch 26, 2020
Kia Motors Korea unveils KIAFLEX EV, a subscription service for electric vehicles. Kia Flex EV Line is the first Kia Motors service to rent Niro Electric or Soul Electric Vehicles for a monthly fee of 870,000 won (including tax) – 650 € or 713 US dollars.
Starting today, Kia Motors will begin to offer services through a mobile application. In addition, Kia Motors also prepared an option to provide unlimited charging services for electric cars and provided it for 51 euros or 56 US dollars – per month, thereby reducing the burden on customers using electric cars.
“Kiaflex EV Line” can be used after installing the mobile application, and through the application all the processes “contract-payment-reservation-delivery-return” can be performed immediately, so it can be used quickly and conveniently.
Customers who want to use the vehicle can select and book their desired vehicle through the app in 3 days, and they can receive the vehicle at their desired time and place.
On the other hand, if you use the Kia Flex EV Line three-month package, you can also receive an additional discount of 22 € or 24 $ per month.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI