Kia is preparing a new electric crossoverApril 25, 2020
Recently, a Korean company has confirmed its intention to start mass production of a new electric crossover at the end of 2021.
It is known that the new product will be based on the Imagine concept car, which was presented last year at the Geneva Motor Show. At the moment, the model has the factory name Kia CV. According to the automaker, the new product will compete with the Tesla Model Y, which will receive a new generation of charging technology and a new platform designed specifically for the future family of electric cars. it will be the first production car, which is based on the electric architecture of the E-GMP Hyundai Group.
In addition, the novelty will take advantage of Kia’s recent collaboration with Rimac’s electrical specialist to offer good performance. Kia has not yet revealed the technical details, as well as the characteristics of the E-GMP platform. It is only known that the platform was created to cover more than one segment.
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold