Kia is preparing a new electric car with a range of 500 kmMay 14, 2020
In 2021, the Korean company Kia is going to show a new electric car for sales in the European car market.
The model will be based on the new platfom, which in the future will also be used to build most of the company’s electric cars. The vehicle will be made in the style of a crossover. The estimated power reserve of the model should exceed 500 km, and an ultra-fast charging mode will be provided, which will restore the energy reserve of the batteries in less than 20 minutes.
It is emphasized that by 2025 Kia is going to launch 11 electrified models – passenger cars, crossovers and minivans – into the automotive markets of different regions of the world. On May 12, it became known that Kia presented the Mohave crossover in the new Gravity variation at the domestic car market.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production