Kia introduced the updated SportageFebruary 8, 2019
Kia unveiled the updated Sportage crossover at the Chicago Motor Show. In the local market, sales of new items will begin in the spring of this year. Externally, the car has not changed. The restyled crossover had new rims and additional chrome elements. Also slightly changed headlights and grille.
Inside, a new steering wheel, an 8-inch multimedia touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay support and Android Auto are installed. Smart cruise control with a start-stop system, a lane retention function and a driver fatigue monitoring system are available to the driver.
A 2.4-liter gasoline engine entered the motor range. Power unit is 184 horsepower. Also, customers are offered a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a return of 240 horsepower. Both engines work in conjunction with a six-speed automatic transmission. Four-wheel drive is offered as an option.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones