Kia introduced the updated Kia Telluride for testsMay 28, 2020
Kia decided to update the model. It’s about Kia Telluride.
Not so long ago, Kia Teluride won the title of the best car in the world, and at the same time, it is the best-selling Kia SUV in the United States. However, the automaker began to develop an updated version of the model that photographers captured during tests in South Korea.
Last year, Telluride sold 58,860 units in the United States. Moreover, in the American market there is a shortage of cars of this model, so Kia plans to establish its production at another plant. Thus, the production of Kia Telluride will grow to 100 thousand units per year. In addition, the automaker intends to expand the number of model modifications.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup