Kia introduced the hybrid version of the Optima sedanNovember 21, 2019
Despite the expected premiere of the new generation Kia Optima, the Korean automaker presented to the public only a hybrid version of the sedan of the current generation.
In Los Angeles, the premiere of a new version of the current generation of the Korean sedan – the rechargeable hybrid Kia Optima. From the standard version, the novelty can be distinguished only by blue inserts on the body and the inscription “EcoPlugin”.
The Optima PHEV EX is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder CDI family engine, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission in which the electric motor is located. The battery has a capacity of 9.8 kW / h. The total return of the hybrid installation is 202 hp and a torque of 276 Nm.
At the rear, an updated bumper is noticeable, with a diffuser and built-in exhaust pipes. The dimensions of the novelty are 4905x1860x1445 mm, with a wheelbase length of 2,850 mm.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista