Kia has updated the cheap SUV SonetNovember 11, 2020
Now the crossover is sold in Indonesia with a number of differences from the Indian version.
Kia started selling the Sonet crossover in the Indian market not so long ago – in September this year. In the first one and a half months, the car was sold in a circulation of 20,987 copies, which allowed the model to enter the top three most popular SUVs in India. Now the brand has decided to bring the crossover to the Indonesian market.
Interestingly, the car received a number of features for the Indonesian market. So, the car has got massive bumpers and 16-inch wheels in the basic version. At the same time, in terms of the interior, the cars are the same except for the red stitching and the 8-inch screen of the multimedia system in the Indonesian version.
In Indonesia, the Kia Sonet will be offered with only one 1.5-liter 115 hp engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or CVT. The cost of a car in a new market for him starts at 193 million rupees.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors