KIA has sold over 50 million vehicles worldwideJune 10, 2021
The starting point was 1962, when KIA first entered the automotive market.
In 1962, the company released its first three-wheeled vehicle, the K-360. It was from this moment that the countdown was carried out. Throughout the history of the company, the Sportage model has become the leader in terms of sales, with 6.14 million units sold.
The second position is occupied by KIA Rio. This model has been in production since 1987 and has sold 3.92 million units. In third place is the mid-size crossover Sorento, which was preferred by 3.7 million motorists.
The company is currently on the path of transformation from a business to a provider of integrated solutions and services for mobility in the era of sustainable development. Having crossed the threshold of 50 million cars sold, the concern does not cease to pay attention to the development of the model range.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity