Kia has published a teaser for a new SUV ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles Auto ShowNovember 19, 2019
Very soon, a Los Angeles auto show will open for journalists. However, Kia is the last of the automakers to announce the new model.
On its Facebook page, the South Korean automaker has posted darkened images of an SUV that will be unveiled on November 20.
If we work a little on the image and make the teaser brighter, we can assume that we have the compact Seltos, which debuted in India earlier this year. Then it becomes unclear why the company so classified the model.
There is also the possibility that we could be shown a completely new Sorento, since in recent months we have seen many spy photos of masked prototypes. This teaser suggests something much less, and sources say that Kia Sorento will be presented only next year.
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition
- Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150
- British students develop a device to catch dust from tires
- Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engine