Kia has published a teaser for a new SUV ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles Auto ShowNovember 19, 2019
Very soon, a Los Angeles auto show will open for journalists. However, Kia is the last of the automakers to announce the new model.
On its Facebook page, the South Korean automaker has posted darkened images of an SUV that will be unveiled on November 20.
If we work a little on the image and make the teaser brighter, we can assume that we have the compact Seltos, which debuted in India earlier this year. Then it becomes unclear why the company so classified the model.
There is also the possibility that we could be shown a completely new Sorento, since in recent months we have seen many spy photos of masked prototypes. This teaser suggests something much less, and sources say that Kia Sorento will be presented only next year.
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions
- Tesla May Expand Autonomous Driving Software Release
- Opel will change the logo and corporate color