KIA expands Ceed engine range in EuropeNovember 25, 2020
The Korean company has replenished the line of engines for the KIA Ceed with a new 1.5-liter unit.
The KIA Ceed family of vehicles will now be available with the new Smartstream 1.5 T-GDI powerplant with direct fuel injection and turbocharging. The engine is designed to deliver higher levels of power and performance while lowering CO2 emissions.
As for the Russian market, here the management of the auto company has not yet decided to expand the range of engines for the Ceed family. In Europe, however, the unit will be available for all four Ceed body styles. It is clarified that the new motor can also be included in the EcoDynamics + hybrid installation.
According to Emilio Herrera, COO of KIA Motors Europe, the new powertrains are part of a strategic plan to move the brand to hybrid technology and reduce emissions. The new motors are more environmentally friendly and have better driving characteristics. Moreover, they are offered at an affordable price.
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt