Kia does not work on the creation of K5February 3, 2020
It is known that Kia will not offer a successor for Optima in Europe, which means that K5 will not come to Europe in the end.
The guys from Kksstudio have prepared a rendering of what the K5 Shooting Brake might look like. Their option is very good, and it is a pity that we will lose such a car.
The K5 / Optima will not have a replacement in Europe. This information was confirmed by Emilio Herrera, CEO of Kia Motors Europe, in a full interview. In a conversation with Herrera, we received confirmation that Kia UK had stopped working with Optima, he said: “Let’s see, at the moment we have no plans to launch the new Optima / K5 in Europe.”
- The powerful 2021 Audi RS3 sedan is tested at the Nurburgring
- Hybrids turned out to be less environmentally friendly than manufacturers claim
- Ford F-450 RC model presented
- Updated Hyundai H1 van spotted in tests
- The iconic Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is on sale