Kia does not work on the creation of K5February 3, 2020
It is known that Kia will not offer a successor for Optima in Europe, which means that K5 will not come to Europe in the end.
The guys from Kksstudio have prepared a rendering of what the K5 Shooting Brake might look like. Their option is very good, and it is a pity that we will lose such a car.
The K5 / Optima will not have a replacement in Europe. This information was confirmed by Emilio Herrera, CEO of Kia Motors Europe, in a full interview. In a conversation with Herrera, we received confirmation that Kia UK had stopped working with Optima, he said: “Let’s see, at the moment we have no plans to launch the new Optima / K5 in Europe.”
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green