KIA debut electric car will appear in spring 2021August 24, 2020
Thus, the debut of new items will take place a few months after the appearance of the electric Hyundai 45.
The Korean company KIA will launch its first electric car in April 2021. This became known on Monday, August 24. According to TheKoreanCarBlog, the electric car will be named CV. A few months before this, the debut of the soplatform Hyundai 45 will take place. The new E-GMP platform has turned out to be very technologically advanced and suitable for building electric cars that have all the necessary characteristics.
It is expected that the real range will be able to reach 500 km on a single charge. Also KIA CV will support fast charging functionality. KIA has already stated that this is not a single copy, but serial production and mass sales. As a reminder, Imagine by KIA was initially presented as an electric concept.
As a result, the coupe-like cross did not become an electric car, but set the tone for the use of the new Tiger Face style, which is used in the KIA K5 business sedan.
And for the debut electric car, KIA decided to choose a more classic body.
Earlier it became known the date of the start of sales of the new KIA K5 business sedan with an extended wheelbase. The car, intended for the Chinese car market, will go on sale in September this year. The main difference from the standard version is the interior.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web