KIA Ceed received hybrid versionsSeptember 2, 2019
The next-generation station wagon and crossover finally received hybrid installations with the ability to recharge from the network. Wagon Kia Ceed SW PHEV and crossover Kia XCeed PHEV can travel up to 60 km at full charge.
KIA has officially unveiled new versions for the KIA Ceed station wagon and crossover. The models received hybrid units in the PHEV version, and are equipped with a 1.6-liter engine, paired with an electric motor. The total power is 140 horsepower and 250 Nm of torque. A six-speed robotic transmission is paired.
The electric motor is quite powerful and is capable of developing up to 44.5 kW of power (60 horsepower). This allows you to comfortably use the car only on electricity with a range of up to 60 km. Power is taken from the battery pack for 8.9 kW * hours, located behind the rear seat.
In addition, the Kia Ceed SW PHEV station wagon and the Kia XCeed PHEV crossover received a special mode for saving energy – Driver Only. It can be turned on in the absence of passengers, and then all the car’s systems (seat heating, climate control, airflow and ventilation) will work only on the driver’s seat.
Unfortunately, the cost has not yet been unveiled.
Meanwhile, the most economical KIA Cerato has become available for purchase. Acceptance of orders for a new modification of the Cerato / K3 sedan with a super-economical power plant started a month ago.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system