Kia began testing Ceed hybrid wagonJanuary 28, 2019
The third-generation Kia Ceed SW wagon will receive a hybrid power unit with the ability to recharge batteries from the mains
Kia has begun testing the third-generation Ceed SW universal, which will receive a hybrid powerplant with the ability to recharge batteries from the power grid. Spy photos of the test prototype, taken over the Arctic Circle, published KoreanCarBlog.
According to preliminary data, the Kia Ceed SW PHEV will receive a powerplant from a hybrid version of the Niro crossover. Its power structure includes a 1.6-liter gasoline engine with a power of 141 hp, an 80-horsepower electric motor, a set of batteries at 8.9 kWh, as well as a six-speed robotized gearbox with two clutches.
The production of Ceed SW PHEV hybrid will be launched at a plant in Slovakia. Thus, the new wagon will be the first plug-in hybrid Kia, manufactured in Europe.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles