Kia bans the sale of new Optima sedans for taxisJanuary 5, 2020
The Korean corporation has banned the sale of Kia K5 for operation in taxis in South Korea.
The updated Kia K5 sedan, known on the other market under the name Optima, was banned from acquiring South Korean taxi services. It should be emphasized that approximately 40% of sedan sales were in taxis.
The new model has acquired a refreshed design, which has become more sporty and rapid. Kia is proud of the car and, therefore, it was decided to ban its implementation for taxi companies.
According to the leadership of the brand, the use of a sedan for a taxi can harm the image of the brand. For taxi drivers will release a special variation of the K5 / Optima based on cars of the last generation.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup