Kia bans the sale of new Optima sedans for taxisJanuary 5, 2020
The Korean corporation has banned the sale of Kia K5 for operation in taxis in South Korea.
The updated Kia K5 sedan, known on the other market under the name Optima, was banned from acquiring South Korean taxi services. It should be emphasized that approximately 40% of sedan sales were in taxis.
The new model has acquired a refreshed design, which has become more sporty and rapid. Kia is proud of the car and, therefore, it was decided to ban its implementation for taxi companies.
According to the leadership of the brand, the use of a sedan for a taxi can harm the image of the brand. For taxi drivers will release a special variation of the K5 / Optima based on cars of the last generation.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon