Kia announced a new budget crossoverJanuary 24, 2020
The model will become cheaper than the Kia Seltos that recently appeared on sale
The press service of the Korean brand has distributed teaser images of the new compact crossover. There is still very little information about the new product, but it is known that its debut will take place at the motor show in Indian Delhi, which will open in early February 2020.
It is expected that the new crossover from Kia will become exclusive to the Indian market and will replenish the model range of the brand, currently represented by only two models – the recently released Kia Seltos and the Carnival minivan.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype