Kia announced a model that will erase the border between a sedan and a crossoverApril 7, 2020
As part of an online conference, the Korean automaker presented to dealers and investors plans for the release of new models, among which the hybrid crossover sedan is of particular interest.
Currently, the new model from Kia has received only the internal corporate index CV. According to Motorgraph, the hybrid will be based on the E-GMP platform, which the Genesis brand uses in its new premium electric crossover. The car will be able to drive about 500 km on a single charge, and it will be possible to replenish the battery reserve to 80% in just 20 minutes.
Regarding the design of the model, sources say that it “erases the line between the sedan and the crossover.” Based on this characteristic, it can be assumed that in its style Kia CV will resemble the concepts of Kia Futuron or Imagine by Kia.
The official debut of the hybrid crossover sedan should take place in 2021. It is possible that the Koreans will prepare a pre-production prototype at the March auto show in Geneva, if it takes place.
- Rent a 2021 Ford Bronco will be cheaper than the more affordable Bronco Sport
- Vietnamese VinFast presented three electric cars at once
- BMW wants to make its lineup easier
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data