Kia again tests the new MohaveFebruary 11, 2019
The company again brought to the test a new generation of Mohave. It has become more modern than the previous model, which is not surprising, since it was presented back in 2008.
The new generation will get a more square front part with a vertical grille, large headlights and vertical daytime running lights. Below are the air intakes and LED fog lights.
The prototype of the Kia Mohave is equipped with side steps. Changed line glazing. The body got streamlined shape and, apparently, plastic protection is not provided. Installed roof rack. There are new alloy wheels. It is expected that in some aspects it will overlap with the new Telluride, presented about a month ago at the Detroit auto show.
Specifications are not disclosed. The Korean version of the Kia Mohave comes with a 3.0-liter diesel V6 that generates 260 hp (191 kW) and 560 Nm of torque. It works with an 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors