Kevin Magnussen: We must addFebruary 15, 2019
Last year, Haas F1 achieved the best result in its history, ending the season in fifth place in the Constructors’ Championship. Kevin Magnussen believes that to keep him will not be easy.
Kevin Magnussen: “If we evaluate the team’s progress since its inception, we have been moving forward all the time. Last year we made a very big step compared to 2017, I don’t think that such big steps will continue, but we will definitely add and move forward again.
I do not expect the team to retreat from the conquered positions, but we must add if we want to keep fifth place. Probably, this year our progress will not be so noticeable, but we will become more experienced, and experience is of great importance. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype