Kevin Magnussen: We did not follow the lap timeMay 16, 2019
On the second day of the test in Barcelona, Kevin Magnussen drove 106 laps behind the wheel of the Haas VF-19, showing the seventh time – and was satisfied with the results of the day.
Kevin Magnussen “I am pleased to drive so many laps on the tests immediately after the race weekend, to be able to compare and evaluate the behavior of the machine. We tried many different solutions, collected a large amount of information.
We did not follow the lap time, it was important to collect information about the operation of the machine and provide accurate feedback for engineers. Some solutions worked, others did not, but these are tests – we try different ideas and not all of them make the car faster. In general, the day turned out to be productive, I am happy. ”
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus