Kevin Magnussen: We did not follow the lap timeMay 16, 2019
On the second day of the test in Barcelona, Kevin Magnussen drove 106 laps behind the wheel of the Haas VF-19, showing the seventh time – and was satisfied with the results of the day.
Kevin Magnussen “I am pleased to drive so many laps on the tests immediately after the race weekend, to be able to compare and evaluate the behavior of the machine. We tried many different solutions, collected a large amount of information.
We did not follow the lap time, it was important to collect information about the operation of the machine and provide accurate feedback for engineers. Some solutions worked, others did not, but these are tests – we try different ideas and not all of them make the car faster. In general, the day turned out to be productive, I am happy. ”
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV