Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for saleJune 18, 2021
Previously, this Ford F-150 was driven by American race car driver Ken Block.
The legendary Hoonitruck, based on the 1977 Ford F-150, is up for sale. The modernized pickup truck, created for the Gymkhana series, is estimated at $ 1,100,000, which at the current exchange rate is about 80 million rubles. If sold, this car will be the most expensive in the history of the model.
It is worth noting that this unit was driven by American race car driver Ken Block. However, in addition to racing enthusiasts, the model will appeal to connoisseurs of the classic 1977 Ford F-150 pickup trucks. But the car resembles the old model only in appearance.
Under the hood, the pickup has a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine that has been refined by Ford Performance experts and Roush. The powertrain features a 3D-printed aluminum intake manifold. The engine works with a 6-speed sequential gearbox. Engine power is 927 horsepower and 952 Nm.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV