Ken Block’s 13-year-old daughter drifts to the 355-horsepower Ford EscortMay 15, 2020
According to Blok, the girl mastered the “mechanics” three days before filming a video
Leah, Ken Block’s 13-year-old daughter, demonstrated a talent inherited from her father: the girl had just learned how to drive a Ford Focus RS on a manual gearbox and three days later she went on a track to her dad’s Ford Escort with a 355-horsepower engine.
The rear-wheel-drive Ford Escort hatchback appeared at Ken Block in 2015 – he transferred to it from the Hoonicorn all-wheel drive coupe, made in the style of the 1965 Mustang. The three-door, prepared for the Gimkhana, is equipped with a 2.5-liter atmospheric four from Millington, which works in tandem with a six-speed sequential gearbox.
It was this car that Block chose to teach his daughter the basics of drifting.
Judging by the video, the teenager has a real talent – after several attempts, Leah managed to go around the cone in the drift and she won Ken applause.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos