Ken Block’s 13-year-old daughter drifts to the 355-horsepower Ford EscortMay 15, 2020
According to Blok, the girl mastered the “mechanics” three days before filming a video
Leah, Ken Block’s 13-year-old daughter, demonstrated a talent inherited from her father: the girl had just learned how to drive a Ford Focus RS on a manual gearbox and three days later she went on a track to her dad’s Ford Escort with a 355-horsepower engine.
The rear-wheel-drive Ford Escort hatchback appeared at Ken Block in 2015 – he transferred to it from the Hoonicorn all-wheel drive coupe, made in the style of the 1965 Mustang. The three-door, prepared for the Gimkhana, is equipped with a 2.5-liter atmospheric four from Millington, which works in tandem with a six-speed sequential gearbox.
It was this car that Block chose to teach his daughter the basics of drifting.
Judging by the video, the teenager has a real talent – after several attempts, Leah managed to go around the cone in the drift and she won Ken applause.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires